Friday, July 20, 2012

First Baby Post!

Well the cats outta the bag... we are having a baby!  I am due February 4, 2013.  I am a couple days shy of being 12 weeks along.  We went to our 2nd appointment today and heard baby's heartbeat : )  Everything is going well, and we may even find out the sex at our next appointment in August!  I was sick for about a month and a half, starting at 5 weeks.  I am just now starting to feel better, and just occasionally feel sick right before bed.  I've gained 1 pound so far, putting me at 121 lbs.  We are super excited, and it's starting to feel real now that I have a tiny little belly sticking out already : )  I haven't been able to button my pants for almost a month now due to bloating.  I'm getting into that awkward stage where I definitely don't fit into maternity clothes, but my regular pants are starting to feel too tight and uncomfortable.  Housework has been a chore for me lately, after putting in an 8+ hour day at work I just come home exhausted and just want to sleep, so Kevin has really been helping out a lot.  He brings me snacks in bed all the time, the most popular one being pickles :)  I am looking forward to being in my second trimester, which everyone says is when you feel the best.  Well that's about it, and I'm looking forward to posting monthly updates!

11 weeks 

3 comments:

  1. Oh...you have a cute little baby bump! I'm so excited for you....I love this little baby already! Love you and Kevin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED!!! You look gorgeous and you guys are going to be wonderful parents! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete