We got a lot of pictures and a couple cute videos of him kicking his legs. I also found out I have an anterior placenta, which means the placenta is in front of the baby. Usually that means you don't feel them move until later on. I've been feeling him since about 16 weeks, so he must be pretty strong. I have almost no symptoms, besides the occasional headache and heartburn. I'm feeling really comfortable, and love feeling him move around. He moves around more often when I'm talking or having a conversation. The other day I was leading a meeting at work and he kept kicking and it was so distracting! It's hard to focus when something is poking your belly from the inside and won't stop.
Profile and body
Upside down face
you can see a little foot on the left side
Foot and bent leg
Me at 20 weeks

So happy and excited for you THREE now :) And happy you're feeling good!
ReplyDeleteI love him!!! And you and Kevin too!
ReplyDeleteI am just giddy about this baby!! I can't wait to see you and your cute belly. I'll be out there in a month so I plan on seeing you :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I'm not sure I heard you were having a boy! You look really good, and those are great ultrasound pics.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDelete