Monday, January 18, 2010
Engaged
Kevin and I got engaged on December 14! He took me to get breakfast that morning, and then we got pedicures and massages. Then we went to lunch at my favorite place, Zupas (so good!). Then we went shopping Downtown, and then went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. After that we walked down to temple square, and we looked at the lights. We were standing in front of the reflection pond when I noticed him reaching into his pocket (by this point I already knew what was going on). And right before he pulled out the ring, someone asked him to take their picture. After taking the picture, he reached into his pocket again, and before he could do anything, another couple asks him to take their picture! I was trying really hard not to laugh, and then finally he grabbed me and knelt down on one knee and proposed before anyone else could interrupt. Then we went on a carriage ride back to our car. It was the perfect night! Unfortunately though, we were the only ones there who did not have a bring a camera, so no pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...Kevin is a romantic...
ReplyDelete