Sunday, November 14, 2010

Best Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe


Recently I've been into making fudge. It probably has something to do with the fudge I had at Gardener Village last month (amazing!) So far I've made peanut butter, chocolate, and pumpkin. The peanut butter fudge was definately the best! Most likely because it was so easy, and easy is always better : ) Here is the recipe:


Ingredients:


1/2 cup butter

2 1/4 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup milk

3/4 cup peanut butter

1 tsp vanilla extract

3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar


Directions:


Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, stiring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners sugar in large bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into 8x8 dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...looks good! I've been wanting a good recipe for PB fudge! Though, I'll have to give 95% of it away, or I will eat it all!

    ReplyDelete