Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving in California

This year we got to spend Thanksgiving in California with my family! I haven't had Thanksgiving with my family for two years, so I was really excited. My brother Trevor also hadn't been home for Thanksgiving or Christmas in two years. We got to California on Wednesday after a 12-hour drive (usually only takes about 10-11). The roads from Salt Lake to Cedar were still a bit icy from the storm the night before. We had a lot of fun; dinner, movies, bowling, a little bit of shopping, and family pictures (post below). Then Saturday we got to spend some time and babysit my cute little cousins, and then that night we went to Medieval Times. Kevin had never been, and the food is really good : ) The only thing that sucked was the 14-hour drive home. It was bad weather from St. George to Salt Lake. It was kind of a short trip, but my parents and my brother will be coming up to Utah after Christmas, and I am way excited!



1 comment:

  1. It was fun...can't wait till we come up in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete