Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip


I found this recipe online a long time ago. I made it for the first time to bring to a superbowl party a few weeks ago. I am now obsessesed with it! I have made it every weekend since. I probably shouldn't admit that... but it is delicious. And fattening. But oh well!


Ingredients

8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened

1/4 cup ranch salad dressing

1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing

1/2 cup buffalo sauce or buffalo style barbecue sauce

1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (shredded mozzarella cheese can be substituted)

2 cups shredded meat from a fully cooked rotisserie chicken


Directions

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a deep baking dish, mix cream cheese, salad dressing, buffalo sauce, and cheese. Stir until combined. Stir in chicken. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until the dish is heated through. Serve with crackers, pita chips, sliced bread or vegetables.


*I used the mozzarella cheese instead of blue cheese, and just used canned white meat chicken (4 cans). I like it best with just tortilla chips!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh! That looks and sounds delicious! And that's funny, we are so the same this way. I find something to make that I fall in love with and it becomes an obsession for awhile. Then I get a little sick of it, lay off it for awhile and quickly become obsessed again! But this sounds super yummy!

    ReplyDelete