Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nursery Leaders

Kevin & I got callings in our new ward a few weeks ago.  We are nursery leaders!  Our ward has so many young couples & babies, that we have FOUR nurseries.  We are in Junior Nursery B.  Which means most of our class has just turned 18-months old.  It is so much fun!  The babies are so adorable.  The first week was rough, almost all of them cried at some point, and moms and dads stayed in class most of the time.  But the past couple weeks have been better with less crying.  Each week Kevin & I both have one little boy or girl that gets attached to one of us.  The past two Sundays a little boy named Lucas always wants to be with Kevin, and if Kevin walks away he cries and holds his arms up so Kevin will pick him up again.  It's so sweet.  Kevin loves it.  We get excited each week to go get to be with our kids again.  We love them already so much!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm sure the kids love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I love the nursery :) We had the same thing in our ward, 4 nurseries packed to the brim! There was something like 80 nursery kids! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete