Tuesday, April 3, 2012

California Trip March 2012


Kevin's parents went to Disneyland in February, and only used 2 days of their 3-day park hopper.  So they gave them to US!  Free Disney tickets, awesome.  They expired the end of September, so we just planned to go sometime before then.  Usually when I plan trips to California or anywhere they are months and months in advance, so when at the spur of the moment I decided we should go to California at the end of the March, I was really excited because I felt like I was being spontaneous, haha.  It was a short trip, we left Wednesday night & stayed in Vegas, laid out by the pool Thursday morning, and then got to California that afternoon. Friday we spent ALL day at Disneyland & California Adventure.  It was so much fun, as always!  I was exhausted by the end of the day though.  Saturday we went down to Oceanside.  My dad had a few friends running the Iron Man race, and he wanted to see them at the finish line.  We made a day trip out of it, it was really nice out there.  We also saw HUNGER GAMES while we were in Oceanside.  Which was awesome! For dinner we went to Joe's Crab Shack.  It was sooo good.  I discovered I LOVE crab. Then we drove home Sunday.  Fun little trip, and we can't wait for our big trip to Maryland in May! 

On the strip in Las Vegas.  He's so studly!

In my parents backyard 


Disneyland! 


Kevin & Goofy

 Oceanside, CA


 View from the Pier 

 At the harbor in Oceanside 

 It was so pretty!

At Joe's Crab Shack.  YUM!



No comments:

Post a Comment