Friday, January 11, 2013

36 Weeks & Trip to Park City

This past weekend we decided to go on a little "babymoon" to Park City.  After my baby shower on Saturday we headed up there and ate dinner at Red Rock Cafe.  Then we just hung out in the hotel room and relaxed.  The next morning we slept in and had breakfast.  It was a nice little date night before the baby comes, because after he's here it will be a looong time before we get another one!


At my 35 week appointment my sweet doctor let us do another ultrasound, because Kevin wasn't there for the last one.  She's so awesome!  Baby weighed 5 lbs 4 oz and we got to see his little profile.  He had his arms curled up by his face, it was cute.  No pictures again though, I didn't want to push it since she was already behind.  When she checked me I was 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced.

I was really looking forward to my 36 week appointment all week to see if I had progressed.  I told Kevin I thought/hoped I'd be at a 3 and 90%, and that's exactly where I was! My doctor said that I probably won't go into labor next week, but she'd be really surprised if I went past 39 weeks.  I'll be 37 weeks on Monday and I'm hoping to at least make it to 38, so we'll see!



36 Weeks 

I am definitely ready have this baby!  I am getting so uncomfortable and my rib cage just has nowhere to go. Other than that I don't have any other symptoms.  I sleep okay, and get through my work-day alright.  So far I've gained a total of 21 lbs. which is fine by me :)  Kevin and I have been nesting like crazy.  The entire house is spotless, the carpets have been cleaned, baby's clothes are all washed and put away, crib bedding is set, car seat installed and stroller put together.  All we need now is for this baby to get here!

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how cute your belly is.. you look soo cute pregnant! I hope i look that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Picture! I can't wait for him to get here too!

    ReplyDelete