I went back to work this week, which felt pretty good! I only work Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 7-3. So Kevin takes Bradley to the babysitters around 9:30, and I pick him up by 3:30. We were lucky to find a good daycare ran by a lady in our ward, and she lives just down the street. I was super nervous for Bradley's first day, but he did pretty good!
We are still working on the naps unfortunately :/ for the past month he would only nap if I was lying down next to him, which makes it really hard to get anything done. I started reading "the baby whisperer" and tried a different way to get him to nap. It worked the first two days, he took a 45-minute nap, an hour nap, and then a two hour nap! I was in heaven! However the rest of the week I could only get 30-minute naps out of him. It's better than nothing I guess!
He is becoming such a happy and good baby, and we love him so much!
First day of daycare!
Ready for church
My sleepy babe
His new "pout" face. Heartbreaking and adorable at the same time!
3 month pic

He is the cutest boy ever!
ReplyDelete