Wow time is really flying now! I love this little guy sooo much. He is such a happy baby. He still gets a little fussy at night when he's tired, but that's pretty normal. He sleeps about 8-10 hours a night, waking up once or twice. He is still taking 30-45 minute naps most of the time, but now I can usually get him back to sleep for another hour. He loves his play mat now, and is doing much better in the swing and bouncer when we give him a toy to hold. He LOVES bath time. He just started splashing around, it's so cute! He loves being out and about, I can take him out for an entire day and he does really well pretty much the whole time. He will smile at everyone, and is starting to laugh. He blows raspberries, squeals, and sticks everything in his mouth. He can
almost rollover from back to belly. He can play for about 30-45 minutes by himself, which gives me a lot more free time than in the beginning.
At his 4 month appointment his stats were:
Weight- 13.6 lbs 25th percentile
Height- 26.2 inches 90th percentile (we have a
tall boy!)
Head- 16.1 inches 20th percentile
We can't wait to take him to the beach next week, and swimming this summer!
So cute.. I sure love this boy!
ReplyDeleteMegan he is adorable!!!! You're such a great mommy!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Your little girl is such a doll!
ReplyDelete