Friday, June 28, 2013

5 months

Bradley is getting so big!  He is a very happy baby and smiles at everyone.  He is a talker, and I love it when he is playing on the floor just talking to himself.  He also loves watching people talk.  Everyone comments on how blue his eyes are and how sweet he is.  He goes to the babysitter twice a week and every time I pick him up he is such a happy boy.  He loves watching and interacting with the little kids.

At five months:

-Says "da da da"
-Rolls side to side, and front to back
-Laughs
-Loves to be tickled
-Started cereal and loves it
-Sleeps about 11 hours a night, waking up just once to nurse
-Takes about four 30 minute naps a day (this KILLS me) Sometimes I can get him back to sleep for another hour on the last one.






Add caption


1 comment:

  1. He is growing up so fast! Love this boy! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!

    ReplyDelete