At 8 months:
-Stands up on furniture.
-Crawls really well.
-Walks while holding our hands.
-Just says "mama" and "dada" still.
-Sleeps 8-9 hours straight (usually, sometimes he still wakes up throughout the night).
-He eats a variety of foods, but doesn't seem to really enjoy it. He likes bananas the best, I think.
-LOVES to play with other little kids and babies. He gets so excited when he sees another baby at church.
We can't wait for Grandma to come up and play next month, and for Halloween! After months of just wearing onesies, I'm excited to start putting him in cute winter clothes and jackets. Yay for fall!
Labor Day at Pineview
Bradley with a friend!
Goofy boy climbed in the basket all by himself.
Reading a book
First "bubble" bath!














Such cute pictures! I can't wait till I come visit! !!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable Megan! I need to meet him!
ReplyDelete