Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mommy & Me Trip to California

Bradley and I went on our second trip just the two of us to visit my family in California.  Unfortunately for daddy, he had to work :(  But we had tons of fun!  Bradley just started walking the week before, and I was so excited because I knew how much fun he would have walking around all the places we were going to go.  We were there five days, but we packed SO much stuff in.  

On Thursday we went to Tom's Farms.  Most of the activities were only open on Saturday, but it was still such a pretty day to walk around. 






Grandpa showing Bradley the fake horse, Bradley's not too sure.

On Friday my mom and I took Bradley to the La Habra Children's Museum that we used to go to when I was little.  He loved it! 





Bradley was mildly terrified on the carousel, then it started moving and he liked it.    





He liked all the fake animals.  This room is exactly the same as it was 20 years ago... kinda creepy.


On Saturday we went to the Irvine Park and O.C. zoo.  It was a little zoo, only $2 to get in, and so worth it.  It was so much fun. 






We actually got to see a bear!


With Papa!




Uncle Todd


The raccoons were so cute 




He loved the petting zoo.  He picked up a brush and just started brushing them all on his own.





At the park area they had an "Easter Extravaganza" were we got our faces painted and road a train.  I couldn't believe Bradley sat still for his face painting, but he did.  He looked so cute! 

Later we went to one of my favorite, Joe's Crabshack, then went down to the beach.  




Corona Del Mar is definitely my favorite beach!






My dad wanted us to get pictures of Bradley in his truck before we left.  He loved steering the wheel and honking the horn!

Before we left on Monday, my mom, Bradley, and I went to Downtown Disney and ate at Rainforest Cafe.  It was totally worth it, Bradley loved it!  They sat us by the elephants and Bradley kept looking and pointing. 






 We had such a fun trip!  But we missed daddy and couldn't wait to see him.  Love my boy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment