1. We now use half-shredded toilet paper every time we go to the bathroom.
2. He is EVERYWHERE. There is no surface in our home too high enough for him to get on top of.
3. He wakes up every morning between 6-6:30 am. He thinks that we should be up that early too.
4. He has peed on both our bed and our couch.
5. He can be a huge brat (I will still get scratch marks).
5 reasons why I love my cat:
1. He is super sweet and LOVES Kevin. He will cry by the door whenever he leaves.
2. He loves to play with people, and has never been scared of strangers.
3. He can use the toilet.
4. He will follow me around the apartment when I'm the only one there, he's always good company : )
5. Will snuggle and give kisses (when he's in the mood)
We love our crazy cat!

That top picture is still my favorite haha
ReplyDeleteHaha I know!
ReplyDeleteOllie is too cute!
ReplyDelete