Monday, May 23, 2011

California Trip

For our 1 year anniversary we decided to take a trip to California. Kevin didn't finish spring semester until 1 week later, so we just waited until he was done. So for our actual anniversary, we just stayed in town (post below). We had an awesome time in California though! We drove down on Sunday, and stayed in the Hilton Long Beach Sunday night. Such a nice hotel... it was the same hotel we stayed at during out honeymoon before we left on our cruise. Monday we hung out at the beach, then headed over to Corona to stay with my parents for a few days. Monday night we had a BBQ with my parents and just hung out. Tuesday we went to dinner and saw Thor. Earlier in the day mom and I got massages while Kevin golfed. Wednesday we went to DISNEYLAND! I loooove Disneyland! I've probably gone over 100 times and it brings back so many memories when I was a kid. We had a blast and spent the whole day. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded. Thursday afternoon we headed out to Las Vegas, and stayed the night there. It was super hot, and we were able to lay out by the pool by 9 a.m.! I could never live there, WAY too hot! We got home late Friday night to our loney kitty who was really happy to see us. I posted just a few pictures. The rest are all on my Facebook and it takes way too long to upload pictures into blogger!


At Long Beach






At Shoguns in Corona


Disneyland!


1 comment: