Friday, June 10, 2011

A few of my favorite things....

I've discovered a few things recently that I would recommend to anybody, so I thought I'd share them on my blog!



This stuff it amazing! Vitamin E oil. I was actually watching ANTM one day and there was an older girl on the show that everyone thought was like 18. She said that she uses vitamin E oil. So I thought I'd try it. I put a few drops in my bath water, and my skin was SO soft! I even got my hair wet in it, and after my hair dried my hair felt amazing. It works really well on dry skin, and to use as an after-shave oil. It also will reduce the appearance of scars and make your skin look healthier and younger. Sometimes I even apply it directly to my face, but you have to be carefull not to put too much, because well, it is still oil.



My friend actually recommened these. I hate taking vitamins because the pills are so dang big, and they have a nasty after-taste. You just take two of these things and you are good to go! They actually taste just like fruit snacks but not as sugary.



Well anyone who has Netflix knows that is it awesome. We don't even have cable in our house- just Netflix. The movies you get on Instant aren't that great I have to admit. But they have TONS of TV shows. That is basically where we watch all of our TV. We watched the entire 6 seasons of Lost, every episode of Family Guy, and the first season of Glee. It's only 10 bucks a month which is way cheaper than cable, and you get new free movies in the mail. How much better can it get?




Well this isn't actually one of the things I am recommending you try (except for it does look delicious!) This is a recipe from Foodgawker.com. Which I LOVE! I discovered it a while ago looking for recipes. This website has millions of amazing recipes, some really fancy, and some pretty simple. I love to cook and try new things, so this website is great. You can save all of your favorite recipes and even keeps notes on them. Sometimes I just go on it at work and look at all the amazing food they have.



Yoga. I love love love yoga. Last year I went to yoga classes every week. It is so relaxing, and gives you a great work-out. I have a lot of back pain (shoulders, low back, hips -you name it) My doctor recommended stretching and exercising my back muscles. Yoga is known to help low-back pain. After a few weeks of yoga, I had way less back pain, and just felt way better. I haven't been to an actual class in a while, but I do about 10-15 minutes of yoga every night before bed. I feel so much more relxed and less tense which helps me sleep better at night. I would recommend yoga to anyone!

2 comments:

  1. i think i'm totally going to copy you and do a post like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha go for it! I'm always trying to think of things to post about.

    ReplyDelete