Monday, August 29, 2011

New House

I haven't posted anything in a while... mostly because we've been really busy moving into our new house!! We also won't have internet till the end of the week. So far we LOVE living in our new house. It has three bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths, and a tiny little backyard. It has been so much fun hanging up pictures & curtains and making it look cute & homey. Oliver loves it too, right now he even has his own bedroom :) Half the time we don't even know where he is now because there are so many places for him to go & windows to look out of. The veiws that we have from our bedroom and kitchen windows are so awesome, we get to look at amazing sunsets almost every night. There is nothing west of us besides the Great Salt Lake, so we have no buildings or anything to block our view for miles. We never realized how much we would love that! I posted a bunch of pictures to facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150283888168113.345226.513283112

I will post more pictures once we get everything all decorated and looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment