Monday, August 1, 2011

Nothing too interesting...

Kev & I at Kevin's friend Kyle's wedding on July 21



Soo... nothing too interesting going on. Except we are in the process of buying a HOUSE! It's been very stressful, and a long process. But we should close by August 11. We will have our apartment until the 31st, so that should make moving easy. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet because I wanted to wait until it was all official, I don't want to get ahead of myself and have something go wrong. We are SO excited, and can't wait to move-in.


Other than that, we've just been hanging out at home a lot, attempting to save money. We went to Kyle & Emilee's wedding on the 21st, which was fun. Kevin and I both took a day off work to go, which was pretty nice. We've both been busy at work, & Kevin is getting ready to go back to school for Fall semester.


I got to go to Spokane, WA last week for work. I went to Hampton Sales Training for three nights. It was pretty fun! My first "business trip". I stayed at the hotel, went out to eat (on my company's dime) and then got to come back to a clean room and relax the rest of the night. I wish Kevin came though, that would have made it even better!


Well, that's pretty much it. We aren't doing anything too exciting the rest of summer. I'm just looking forward to getting moved in to our new house, & decorating!! Hopefully we will have some BBQ's in our cute little backyard before summer is over!

1 comment:

  1. Yay...can't wait to come visit! So happy for you and Kevin!

    ReplyDelete