Thursday, October 13, 2011

Parents come to town!

Last weekend my mom & dad came up to Utah to see our new house & to visit. They also got to meet Trevor's girlfriend Emily. It was so much fun! My parents bought us a bed for the guestroom, and we picked out sheets & stuff for the bathroom. We went to Tepanyaki for dinner on Friday (my favorite place) and saw Real Steel, which was suprisingly good. On Saturday we went to the nickle arcade in Provo & played laser tag. My mom got the high score (we all think it was rigged.. ha). Sunday we had my cousins that live in Provo over for dinner. We got to see my cousins new baby. I haven't had time to upload those pictures yet, but he is super cute! We had such a fun weekend & we love whenever my parents come up for a visit!



Kevin & I



Trevor & Emily


Lasertag!









2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Kevin during Laser Tag because I totally remember how into he was and how we just kinda laughed at him lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun! Loved staying at your house...it is so cute! Can't wait to come back in December!

    ReplyDelete