Tuesday, August 21, 2012

San Francisco

I went to San Francisco last weekend for my cousin Kristen's wedding.  Kevin was supposed to come, but he started his new job a couple days before and decided to stay home.  I drove with my brother and his wife Emily.  It was a short trip, we left Thursday and came home Sunday.  But it was really fun! We got to the hotel Thursday evening and went to dinner with my parents at the Elephant Bar.  On Friday we spent the entire day at San Fran. It was so nice!  It was in the 60's the whole day and beautiful.  We went to Pier 39, saw sea lions, got clam chowder, and went to the aquarium. We also went to Golden Gate Park for a while, and then went to Fisherman's Warf where we ate amazing crab.  Then that night we went to Ghiradelli square and got hot chocolate.  Saturday was my cousin's wedding at the Oakland temple, and it was beautiful!  


Showing off my "baby bump" at almost 16 weeks



Bay Aquarium at Pier 39


The BEST clam chowder ever




Mom & I at Pier 39



Crab Feast at Fisherman's Warf 


At the Oakland temple for Kristen's wedding


Dad and I at the reception

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun trip! Wish Kevin could have been there though.

    ReplyDelete