Friday, August 24, 2012

It's a BOY!

Went in for my 16 week appointment today, and we found out we are having a boy!  The baby was moving a ton, and was sitting really low so it was hard to get a good shot at first.  We saw him moving around and throwing his head and arms back.  It was fun.

I'm starting to feel him move a tiny bit, when I'm sitting really still.  I haven't had any nausea since I was 12 weeks, but out of nowhere I feel sick for like an hour or so, like it's making a little come-back.  I've gained 3 lbs so far, putting me at 124 lbs. No weird cravings, I just get hungry in between lunch and dinner, so I have to bring snacks to work or sometimes go through a drive-thru and get something quick to eat to hold me over.  


It took a little while to see it, but there it is in between his legs! 


I have to admit- this is a creepy picture.  He looks like an alien.  He was facing forward and moving his head and his arm during the ultrasound.  He even opened his mouth at one point, it was cute. 

1 comment:

  1. So excited to meet this little boy! You and Kevin will be awesome parents! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete