I am 24 weeks along! It is starting to go by pretty fast now. I will be in my third trimester next month. Super crazy! I feel totally ready to have him though. Like if he came tomorrow, I'd be fine. Emotionally and mentally that is. We have nothing prepared at home yet. That is the next step. All I have right now is a small pile of baby outfits, a free paci I got from Motherhood Maternity, and a couple blankets. When I get my November bonus we plan on buying furniture for the nursery, like a crib and a dresser, maybe a rocking chair. We still have to clean out the room that was formerly the "office" and Kevin needs to build shelves in the closet.
Baby moves constantly. A few of his kicks are getting closer and closer to my ribs... it's only a matter of time. I love it though! Seriously the best feeling in the world is feeling your baby move. I read that by this age baby can hear loud outside noises. He can also start recognizing and remembering his parent's voices. My appointment went really well, I've gained 12 lbs total so far, and baby is growing perfectly!
24 weeks
I'm surprised I managed a smile considering I had a horrible migraine the whole weekend. And then spent 2 hours with screaming toddlers in nursery.
So I saw these "baby cardigan onesies" on Pinterest about a month ago. Loved them! Unfortunately, it was just a tutorial on how to make them. I do not sew. At all. I barely even craft. I do cook and bake though, at least. Anyway, I was definitely not even gonna try this one. But I loved it so much! The other day I looked again online, and found someone who made and sold them on Etsy (love that site!) so I had to buy one! And then so did my mom :) So excited to dress up this little boy!


okay those cardigan onsies are about the cutest thing i've ever seen! love!
ReplyDeleteWell, my pile of clothes for this little boy is steadily growing...found some cute little hoodies and a down vest (size 12-18) last week. Plus a surprise I can't wait for you to see!
ReplyDeletesee this is why we need to take up sewing as our hobby!
ReplyDeleteWe really should learn!
ReplyDeleteThe one I bought came today! It is SO cute...it's green and light gray stripes, and the neckline/strip down the front is navy blue. Super cute!
ReplyDelete