Thursday, October 25, 2012

25 more days...

...until I am in Southern California!

Maybe it's the fact that it is SNOWING today.  But I cannot wait to go home in just 3-1/2 weeks.  I haven't been home since March, which is just not cool.  In May my whole family went to Maryland for my brothers wedding, and in August I went to San Franciso with my family for my cousins wedding.  But I have not been to Southern California in 7 months! Here are some things I cannot wait for:


To step off the plane and see palm trees and feel the muggy air :)


Self explanitory


My puppy Penny

Okay.. I'm not actually going to Disneyland on this trip.  But a girl can dream right?


And most importantly my baby shower and spending Thanksgiving with my parents!

And seriously, it's October!  Why the heck is is snowing already?? 


1 comment: