He is getting so much personality, and can say "mama" and "dada" and know who we are. He is starting to get a little separation anxiety, and when he is on the floor playing and I leave the room he starts crying "ma ma ma ma" and starts crawling towards me, it's so pitiful. He is also "reaching" for people when he wants to be held. I love it!
He still wakes up 1-2 times per night, and still takes three or four 30 minute to 1 hour naps a day. He loves fruit and oatmeal. He spits out most veggies. He giggles, and "talks" all day long. He will give people the biggest smiles, and the I still get the most comments on his eyes. I can't wait for the upcoming holidays, because holidays with a baby are so much better! I love this boy so so so much!!












He is going to be walking before you know it! Love his cute little personality.
ReplyDelete