I flew home on Tuesday, and my flight was at 1 pm. My dad took us to the airport, and we left in plenty of time, but of course, there was a TON of traffic. There ended up being a downed power line on the freeway, so they shut it down. I have never ever missed a flight before, and I knew Kevin would be so upset if we didn't make it. Well by the time we got to the airport they had already shut the airplane doors. I ended up being put on standby for the next flight out at 6:30. SO we had about 5 hours to kill in Long Beach. It ended up being really fun, and it was nice to spend some extra time with my dad. We went to the mall, saw another movie, and had dinner. And then we finally made it home! Kevin was soooo happy to pick us up!
Beach baby!
Sandy feet :)
On Santa Monica Pier
I just die over these pictures, he loved it.
A Mexican lady thought Bradley was their baby haha.. it really looks like he could be though!
With grandma, Jillian, and Chloe
He loved Grandpa's hat
And his new "Sophie" from Grandma
Bradley with Great Grandpa
At the mall with Grandpa before we left!















We miss you guys! We had so much fun!
ReplyDelete