I know I say this every time, but I can't believe Bradley is nine months! He is the sweetest baby, and is becoming very cuddly, which I can't get enough of. He also has quite the temper and attitude (he gets this from me) and is very much a people person (gets this from Kevin). He loves to interact with people, kids, and other babies. He loves to play. His new favorite game is to throw a ball. He will spend a good half hour throwing the ball around the house and crawling after it. At nine months Bradley:
-Weighs 16.10 lbs (5th percentile)
-Can't remember his height, but is in the 20th percentile
-Eats lots of solids and table foods now, some new things we introduced this month is cheese, yogurt, chicken, fish, broccoli, noodles, strawberries, egg yolks, and bread.
-Sleeps about 11 hours a night.
-Takes about two 1-1.5 hour naps a day.
-Cut his two top teeth a couple weeks ago, so now he has four teeth.
-Can wave bye-bye.
-Shakes his head "yes" and "no" (doesn't know what it means).
He is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDelete