Day 1: I am thankful for my little family! I love spending time just us three. And I think I have a pretty cute little family if I do say so myself :)
Day 2: I am thankful for my husband. He is such a good person. Seriously. He loves everyone, and cares about everyone. He is a hard worker, a good provider, sensitive, loving, and the best daddy out there! I am so glad I married my best friend!
Day 3: I am thankful that I get to be a mother to my sweet beautiful boy. There is nothing better. That's all.

Day 4 &5: I am thankful for my parents and my siblings. My family is seriously so much fun! I am so glad I get to be a part of it. I am so proud of how awesome my brothers are, they are such a good example to me. My parents are such good and deserving people, and love us so much.
Day 6: I am thankful for my job. I love the opportunity I have to work part-time. It's nice to get some grown-up time once in a while and be able to help provide for my family. I also love the company I work for. I am also thankful its only 8 minutes from my house!
Day 7: I am thankful for my best friend. What would I do without her? We have been friends for a long 26 years, and I can't wait until she has her baby in April so we get to be mommies together!
Day 8: I am thankful for my in-laws. I am lucky to have married into a great family. It is nice to have one set of parents close by (and I have a bunch of really cute nieces and nephews!)
Day 9: I am thankful for the gospel. I love being a member of the church, and all that it means. I also LOVE the ward I am in and all the people in it.
Day 10: I am thankful for my home. I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to become home-owners. I never thought in this stage in my life I'd have a home so perfect for us. I also love our neighborhood.
Day 11: I am thankful for our health. It devastates me to hear about friends and loved ones who are suffering from an illness. I'm also thankful we have a perfectly healthy little baby and aside from a week in the NICU when he was born, he hasn't had any health issues since.
Day 12: I am thankful for transportation. I hate living far away from my parents, but I am thankful that traveling is made easier with cars and airplanes so Bradley gets to see his grandparents fairly often.
Day 13: I am thankful for prayer. My testimony of prayer has definitely strengthened this year with so many of my prayers being answered. The power of prayer is amazing.
Day 14-17: I am thankful Bradley has such four amazing grandparents. This little boy is definitely spoiled and loved by his grandma's and grandpa's! I hope he continues to have a good relationship with them as he grows up.
Day 18: I am thankful for Kevin's job. I am so happy he found something that he loves, and that he works for a such a great company that gives him the opportunity to do very well and learn a lot.
Day 19: I am thankful for books. I love reading, I have to be careful not to finish a book to fast. I am so glad that I love to read, and hope to pass my love of reading onto my children, like my mom passed it on to me.
Day 20: I am thankful for modern medicine. Sometimes I think back on when I was in labor with Bradley, what would I have done without my doctor? We are so lucky to live in this day and age with all the medical advancement that there is.
Day 21: I am thankful for the priesthood. I am thankful that I have grown up with the priesthood in my life, and continue to have it in my life. I am thankful for priesthood blessings.
Day 22-23: I am thankful for both of our cars. We are lucky that we have always had two working cars. We also just made our last car payment last month, woohoo!
Day 24: I am thankful for holidays. I LOVE holidays! My favorite is Christmas. I love getting to spend the time with friends and family.
Day 25: I am thankful for Facebook. No, really, I am. I would not keep in touch with half the friends and family that I do because of Facebook. Yes it can be SUPER annoying, but I love that I get to see pictures of friends and family that I hardly ever see.
Day 26: I am thankful for my ability to cook. My mom has always been a good cook, and taught me how to cook in high school. I love cooking!! I also love eating, so it works out quite nicely :)
Day 27: I am thankful for the temple. I am blessed to live in an area with so many temples close by, that I can pretty much go whenever I want. I am thankful for temple blessings, and that I can be with my family forever.
Day 28: I am thankful for Thanksgiving! I am thankful that I can stop and think about all the things I am thankful for. And for good food and spending time with family!
Us on Thanksgiving!










Loved reading this post. I am thankful for YOU! I love you so much and am so blessed you are my daughter. And I love Kevin tons! Can't imagine him not part of our family! And Bradley, well, I adore and love that little boy more than I knew was possible.
ReplyDelete