Tuesday, January 7, 2014

11 Months

This post is a little late, but we have been so busy!  We were in California for Christmas when Bradley turned 11 months.  He is growing up way too fast.  He is super cuddly and I love every minute of it.  He has started throwing some temper tantrums lately, mostly when he's tired.  I have learned to just put him down and let him work it out on his own.  No walking yet, but he is close!  He loves dogs.  He learned how to sign "dog" while in California, and will make the sign whenever he sees one.  He will even sometimes copy us when we say "woof".  At 11 months:

-Stands on his own (without holding anything) for a couple seconds.
-Can walk with his lion walker.
-Learned how to open cupboards.
-Signs "milk", "more", "dog", "mamma", and "dadda",
-Sleeps from 8:00 at night to 7:00 in the morning straight through (most nights).
-No new words yet, mostly just jibberish.
-Has 7 teeth

I love this boy to death!  I can't believe I am planning his first birthday party.



He loves to cuddle after naptime!





Kitty loves 







Cheeseball 




No comments:

Post a Comment