Monday, February 3, 2014

12 months

My baby is ONE!  I can't believe its been a whole year since he was born.  He has brought me so much love and joy sometimes I can hardly stand it.  It was a difficult first few months for us, but we made it through.  We will see how I handle a toddler!

Bradley is 30 inches (58 percentile) and 20 lbs (22 percentile).

He loves to snuggle after naps, and gives kisses all the time (mostly to me!)

He loves people and other babies, and will let anyone hold him.

He isn't walking yet, but is close.  He will stand on his own for about 5-6 seconds.

 He mimics really well, and can blow a whistle, "talk" on the phone, and tries to feed himself with a fork.

Says "mama" "dada" "baba" "woof" and "quack".

Signs "dad" "mom" "more" "milk" "all done" "dog" "cat" "bird" "fish".

He loves animals, and likes to look at pictures of animals on my phone, and will sign all the ones he knows.

Has 8 teeth.

Absolutely hates having his diaper changed or clothes put on.












We are starting to feel cooped up all day, and can't wait for spring to get here so we can play outside!  Love this boy!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is one year old already. I love this sweet boy more than words can say. I love giving him baths. I love putting him to bed, reading him bedtime stories and rocking him. Can't wait to see you in April! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete