Saturday, November 19, 2011

Coffee Cake in a Cup

I found this recipe on Pinterest. I tried it, and it is as easy and delicious as it looks! Perfect for 1 or 2 people.


Ingredients:

1 tbs butter
2 tbs sugar
1/2 of an egg (scrambled)
1/4 c. flour
1/8 tsp baking powder
vanilla

Directions:

Soften butter 10 seconds in microwave. Add sugar and mix together until creamy.
Add 1/2 of the egg and a few drops of vanilla (just a few drops!) and mix.
Add the flour and baking powder and mix until smooth.

Crumb Topping:

Mix together 1 tbs butter, 1 tbs brown sugar, 2 tbs flour, and 1 tsp cinnamon until crumbly. Crumble over cake mixture.

Cook for 1 min and 20 seconds in microwave. Cook another 20-30 seconds if necessary.

2 comments:

  1. It looks really yummy! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you tried this! Now I know its worth doing it cuz last time I tried chocolate cake in a cup it was just weird lol

    ReplyDelete