I am thankful for my family. I hate how far away we live, but it is always awesome when we get to go to California to visit, or when they come up to Utah. I am thankful for my baby brother who is on a mission in Iowa, and for my brother who lives fairly close by, in Provo (who just got engaged by the way!). I am thankful that we are a forever family and can all go to the temple together. I am also thankful for my wonderful in-laws!

I am thankful for my husband Kevin. I am so happy that I married my best friend. We have so much fun together, just by ourselves and being goofy. I love going on little trips together, even if it is just overnight in Park City. I am so thankful that he is going to school (so that I don't have to!!) and is such a hard-working and kind man. I love you!

I am thankful for a great job that I love. My parents always said I was meant to be a manager (because I like to boss people around.. ha!) The hotel business is perfect for me, I love my boss, my co-workers, & my employees.
Other things I am thankful for is for our new house that we bought this year. I love it so much, and serioulsy just look around sometimes and can't believe that we own this cute little place. I am thankful for my kitty Oliver, who provides us so much entertainment. My favorite new thing he does is cuddle with me in the early morning before I wake up for work : ) Best way start to my day! I am thankful for my best friend. We've been best friends since we were babies. I am so glad we live close-by and get to see each other at least once a week. I am so excited for her to get married next week! I am thankful that we are healthy, have a wonderful new ward, great opportunities for work & education, & for the church.


Great post....I'm thankful for you!
ReplyDelete