Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birthdays

Mine and Kevin's birthdays are only about a month apart.  I turned 25 on December 22nd.  My parents were in town, and we went to dinner at the Himalayan Kitchen in Salt Lake.  It was yummy!! Kevin's 25th birthday was January 24th.  Over the weekend we went to a shooting range, then met up with our friends Keena & Kelly for dinner at Cafe Rio.  Kevin LOVED the shooting range, and went back again on his actual birthday on Tuesday.


My birthday at the Himalayan Kitchen



At the shooting range 





2 comments:

  1. That's Funny! My hubby and I are a Month apart too but he's two years older. Well a year and 11 months. I'm december and he's January. SAME DAY. Kinda fun. Hope you guys had great birthdays!! We should double some time. We want to hit up the shooting range. We should go with Shay and Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I found out Shaley and Kyle go all the time. It'd be fun!

      Delete