I am definitely not a "crafty person" but occasionally I will try to be. Most of the things I attempt are pretty simple though. I saw this on Pinterest a while ago, and today I was at Michael's and saw a wooden "D" and decided to make a craft out of it. I bought a picture frame and some scrapbook paper and some paint to paint the "D" black. Then all I did was cut the scrapbook paper to fit in the frame, then put the letter centered inside. I think it turned out pretty well!
Youre house is so cute, oh and I miss you
ReplyDeleteThanks! I miss you too :( Weren't you supposed to start a blog hmm???
ReplyDeleteI'm not a "crafty" person either. And I LOVE simple projects. This turned out SUPER cute and I'm totally copying you! Thanks for posting this.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It really was super simple!
ReplyDeleteCute...good job!
ReplyDelete