We stayed in Utah this year for Christmas (we did go to Cali the week before, post below) but my parents came up & stayed with us. It was fun! My 25th birthday was December 22nd. We went with my parents to the Himalayan Kitchen. We always like to try new restaurants with them, & it was super good! On Christmas Eve my mom & I got massages & facials at a spa. It was our early Christmas present. My mom had no idea until we pulled up to the spa. It was so fun! That night we went to Kevin's Uncle's house for a Hawaiian BBQ. Christmas morning we went to Kevin's sister's ward because she was singing. Their ward choir was amazing. Then we went to his parents house for Christmas Brunch. It was a great Christmas, & it was so fun having my parents up and having them stay at our house!

Christmas Eve! I wish Oliver didn't look like a devil though.

Kevin with his grandmas

us with our cute nieces Maci & Alyssa
It was fun spending Christmas with you and Kevin...and I LOVED my surprise facial and massage!
ReplyDelete