This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with my parents in California. We started off with an awesome baby shower on Tuesday. It was so much fun and thanks to everyone that came! Wednesday we picked Kevin up from the airport and he and I went to Dave & Busters for an afternoon date : ) That night we also saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 with my parents. I have to say I was not that excited about going. But oh. my. gosh. the twist at the end was crazy!! My mom and I were about to have a panic attack in the theater. It definitely made the movie worth seeing though! Thursday we spent Thanksgiving at my Uncle Dusty and Aunt Kelly's house with their six little kids. Friday we headed out to L.A. and hit up Olvera Street, a Fenn family favorite. We had a great, relaxing trip! It's crazy to think that the next time we see my parents we will have a little BABY!
My amazing cake by Lori Dickinson!
Baby Shower
Kevin & I on Thanksgiving
Me & Mom
Me at almost 30 weeks :)
Olvera Street where we had the best taquitos ever.
Olvera Street in L.A.







It was so much fun to have you here!!
ReplyDeleteSo CUTE!
ReplyDelete